Duration: 500 hours
Price: 1500 €
Course approved by the Lazio Region
Next Course: September 15, 2015 - Registration is open until September 19, 2015
Frequency: Monday 9:30 to 18:00 / Tuesday 14:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Description and Purpose of the Course:
The studies that will take place during this course are aimed at creating and developing a managerial / business mindset in order to best develop your own salon. We will deepen the theoretical subjects studied during the two-year qualification course and we will develop most advanced practical techniques on the men's cut, Hairstyles, Coloring and Streaks.
The course has a duration of 500 hours and provides 50 hours of internship into an hair salon.
At the end of the course, the student will incur a theoretical and practical examination in order to obtain a certificate of qualification as an hairdresser for the autonomous exercise of the profession and to become owner of his own hair salon
accomplished sixteenth year of age
• Area of Languages: Acceptance / Work orientation / Italian Language / Foreign Language (English) / Communication / Psychology
• Scientific Area: Mathematics / Anatomy Dermatology / Cosmetology / Trichology / Chemistry
• Social-economic area: Business Organization / Law / Computer / Health and Safety
• Technical-operative area: Professional theory / technical and professional laboratory
Test aimed at the issue of the professional qualification of Hairstylist which consists of:
⁃ -Written exam on theoretical subjects of the course (quiz mode)
⁃ - Practical Test on a model
- Oral exam on the theoretical disciplines
The examination committee is composed by members of the Academy and by some external members.
Certificate of qualification for the autonomous exercise of the profession of hairdresser
Location of the course:
ROMA – VIA SESTIO CALVINO N° 84/85/ 87/89 Metro A Subaugusta
Documentazione necessaria per l'iscrizione al corso:
• Copy of the Regional Biennal qualification of Hairstylist (1800hours) or 3rd year of Operators of Wellness
• Copy of a valid ID
• Copy of the tax code
• If extra UE, residence permit
Cost of the Course:
• € 100,00 to be paid at registration
• € 250,00 for the bag containing all the necessary equipment for the course (optional)
• € 1.500,00 instalments can be made during the course
Contribution to the examination of € 200,00 to be paid at the end of the course